We offer the following training:
- Effective database searching
- Continuous information literacy
- Journal impact factors and the H-index
- Bibliography training
To book a training session, contact our research librarians.
Training sessions at the Postgraduate School.
Additional training sessions by the Postgraduate School:
- Workshop for off campus students, 27 - 28 May 2016, Midrand Conference Centre (includes academic writing, literature reviews, data analysis and more). Contact Pinky Motlhabane to register or phone 051 401 9635.
- Selecting material and planning articles from a thesis or dissertation, 23 and 24 May 2016, Johannes Brill Buidling, Room 19, Bloemfontein Campus. Contact Pinky Motlhabane to register by 20 May 2016.
- Useful statistics for questionnaire development, 13 May 2016 from 13h00 to 16h00, Johannes Brill Building, Room 19, Bloemfontein Campus. Contact Pinky Motlhabane to register.
- EvaSys training, choose from 13 May, 29 July or 28 October from 08h30 to 12h00, Lab B, Computer Labs, Bloemfontein Campus. Contact Pinky Motlhabane to register.
Last updated: 03 May 2016 10:43